September 15, 2018
Buffalo Brothers Memorial Plaque Dedication
Saturday 09.15.18 (8:30 am-10:00 am) - ΣΝ-ΓΚ Alumni house board meeting . You are welcome to attend / “sit in” to listen and learn about the latest issues affecting both the chapter programming and the ongoing property maintenance and capital improvements).
• Saturday 09.15.18 (10:00 am-11:00 pm) - Coffee / continental breakfast - reception at the chapter house (1043 Pleasant St.- Boulder). Enjoy a personal tour of our magnificent ΣΝ-ΓΚ property compound with your families and alumni classmates (make sure you visit each of the 4 annexes as well as the main house) . Inspect recent property improvements, seek out your composite picture and check out your old room!
• Saturday 09.15.18 (11:00 am-12:30 pm) - Alumni dedication ceremony of 3 additional bronze
alumni plaques (installed at the base of our Buffalo Brothers Memorial statue - https://www.sigmanuboulder.com/buffalo-memorial/ ). Please help our alumni classmates, families and friends remember ΣΝ-ΓΚ #869 Michael Jay Moore; ΣΝ-ΓΚ #914 Bob Demmon and ΣΝ-ΓΚ #1469 Brien Steers. The dedication event will be immediately followed by a very special alumni recognition and dedication of 3 large bronze plaques (located on a massive vertical rock slab in the front yard of the main chapter house) for our very own NASA astronaut (4 time Apollo and Space Shuttle commander) and CU alumni living legend ΣΝ-ΓΚ # 723 Vance Brand. Vance and his family will indeed be joining us for this event.
• 12:30 noon - Annual ΣΝ-ΓΚ alumni / active members group picture in front of the chapterhouse - don't miss out.
• 12:30 pm-2:30 pm- Our pregame tailgate barbecue (served up by our new food services vendor The Sink) begins and will continue until 2:30 pm. Plan on walking across the CU campus with all of the ΣΝ-ΓΚ’s to Folsom Field.
• Saturday 09.15.18 (3:00 pm kickoff) - CU football game at Folsom Field vs Univ. New Hampshire. If you still need CU football tickets for the game vs University of New Hampshire and desire to sit together in the ΣΝ-ΓΚ "alumni block section", please respond to the CU Athletic Dept.