1021 Pleasant StreetThe “WEST Annex” was purchased by the Gamma Kappa Sigma Nu Fraternity Association Alumni Board in the 1950’s.
Due to an unfortunate fire on the premises, this building was completely renovated and updated 100% in 2005.
- Includes 9 individual bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Large communal kitchen and dining area, as well as other common areas.
- Equipped with a washer and dryer, within the building.
- A regulation Sand Volleyball Court is located in the rear of the property, as well as an extensive array of picnic tables and a BBQ.
- The rental leases for this property is 51 weeks in duration.
- Residents in this building are required to pay their building utilities, on a pro rata basis.
- Property is designed to accommodate 9 Sigma Nu members.
Image Galley of Property