1015 Pleasant StreetThe “FAR WEST ANNEX” was purchased in 1991 by the Gamma Kappa Sigma Nu Fraternity Association Alumni Board and added to the chapter property.
Property was previously used as the “main Sigma Nu chapter house” in the early 1900’s.
- Building consists of 6 separate apartments, with a variety of individual floor plans, as well as a common area foyer off the front entrance. There are 6 kitchens, 6 living room areas and 6 bathrooms in the building.
- A laundry facility is also located within the building premises for residents use.
- Apartments all have private entrances via either internal and / or exterior doorways.
- The rental leases for this property are 51 weeks in duration.
- Residents in this building are required to pay their individual apartment utilities for the building, on a pro rata basis. This property is designed to accomodate 16 Sigma Nu members.
Image Galley of Property