Chapter Member Housing
Sigma Nu Boulder is one of the country’s largest fraternity compounds, occupying an entire block of its own, just two blocks from campus. Five historic houses give every brother the opportunity to enjoy:
- The privacy of a single room
- Three cook-prepared daily meals
- Laundry facilities
- Workout room
- Entertainment room
- Academic and social activities
- Multiple study rooms
- Private Parking (based on seniority and participation)
All the amenities of the compound:
- Horseshoes pit.
- Five installed barbecues, strategically located around the properties.
- Numerous front and back lawn areas.
- Large outdoor pergola, with multiple picnic tables and extensive outdoor furniture located at each house.
- Large front porches and benches at each house.
- Extensive, mature trees and landscaping.
- Exterior security lighting.
- Sand Volleyball Court.
- Basketball Court.
- Putting Green.
Gamma Kappa Operations Manual
Over the past few decades, several fraternities at CU have ceased operations
and / or been suspended due to poor business practices, operational
management, lack of continual and dedicated alumni support, as well as
extremely poor member stewardship of the property.
Sigma Nu is the oldest continually operating fraternity in Boulder where
100+ years of Gamma Kappa brothers have lived, learned and laughed
together in different times, yet in the same house we call our “second” home.
This Operations Manual provides successful, long-tested formal procedures
and guidelines to ensure the perpetuation of the chapter houses and property,
as well as the life-long experiences that are shared with all brothers of
Gamma Kappa: past, present and future.
Room and board costs Click Here
Management Structure Click Here
Sigma Nu House Tour